1. —I’ve got your invitation.
A. Can you come? B. Thanks a lot.
C. I’ll take it. D. May I help you? ?
2. You will find a map of great ____ in helping you to get round London.?
A. price B. cost C. value D. usefulness ?
3. Do you know the singer and dancer who ____ at the gate? ?
A. is standing B. are standing C. is stand D. standing ?
4. I ____ you a happy birthday. ?
A. hope B. want C. expected D. wish ?
5. —____? ?
— I’m suffering from a stomachache.?
A. Are you feeling better B. What’s trouble with you?
C. Is there wrong with you D. What’s the matter with you ?
6. You had one of your teeth pulled out yesterday, ____? ?
A. had you B. hadn’t you C. did you D. didn’t you ?
7. I was really anxious about you. You____ home without a word. ?
A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left?
C. couldn’t have left D. needn’t leave
8. — ____my glasses?
—Yes,I saw them on your bed a minute ago.
A. Do you see B.Had you seen. C. Would you see D.Have you seen
9. Johnny18成人高考英语,you ____ play with the knife成人英语培训机构, you ____ hurt yourself.
A. won't; can't. B. mustn't; may. C. shouldn't; must. D. can't; shouldn't
10. I'll look into the matter as soon as possible. Just have a little ____. .
A. wait B. time C. patience D. rest